Till Death Do Us Part by FlashForeward
Summary: JJ Jareau and William LaMontagne are getting married. Simple Fluff.
Categories: General Characters: Jennifer "JJ" Jareau
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 250 Read: 2541 Published: May 30, 2008 Updated: May 30, 2008
Chapter 1 by FlashForeward
Till Death Do Us Part

“Jennifer Jareau,” the priest began. “Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you part?”

There was a moment of silence. JJ looked up into my eyes and I swallowed hard, silently praying that she wouldn’t use this brief span to change her mind. Then, she nodded and the moment was broken as she spoke, a smile breaking out over her face.

“I do,” she said.

I couldn’t help it; I had to smile, too.

“And do you, William LaMontagne,” the priest broke into my thoughts, bringing me back to the crowded church. “Take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, fro this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you part?”

I let the silence drag, like JJ had, watching her eyes as I waited until I could find my voice again. When I spoke, her smile grew, something I hadn’t thought possible.

“I do,” I said.

“I now pronounce you man and wife…,” the priest continued, but JJ and I hardly listened, we just waited to hear him say “You may kiss the bride,” and then we kissed. I swear, if we hadn’t had every eye on us, I don’t think we woulda stopped.
This story archived at https://criminal-minds-fiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=60