Login

Constant Cravings by Pari



She had given up. After making several attempts to extract herself from the bed only to be pulled back by strong arms, that clamped down around her she had officially given up. So Garcia lay securely in place with Morgan’s body half draped over hers, his face buried just under her breasts. After an hour and a half of ‘patiently’ waiting for Morgan to wake up, time spent watching the ceiling as shaking her legs he finally lift his head and then stilled to allow his eyes to focus.

“Morning Princess,” He sighed out.

“Yeah morning, move, move, move…” She pushed him to the side and hopped from the bed and rushed to the bathroom. After a few minutes Morgan could hear the toilet flush, and water running. After another minute or so Garcia finally re-emerged from the bathroom and made her way back to the bed.

“God I have been holding that for nearing two hours,” She announced as she burrowed back beneath the covers.

“Why?” Morgan asked as he lifted his head from the pillow he had, had his face buried against.

“Uh…because I was sleeping with ‘Mr. Clingy’, every time I tried to pry myself from your grip, your grip got tighter.”

“I’m sorry babygirl,” Morgan said with a sincerity marring his face.

“It’s ok, It’s not every day I get to wake up covered in chocolate. Ok well expect for the time when Kevin got a little kinky and ….ACK!” Garcia shrieked as Morgan suddenly reached out and grasped her wrist and yanked closer to his side.

“Do not finish that statement,” He growled out which caused Garcia to giggle and want to tease him more.

“What? I was just gonna say your chocolate isn’t as sticky as that chocolate…AHHH!” She cried out as Morgan pounced on her and began tickling her mercilessly. “Ok, ok, Uncle…Uncle…Uncle.” Garcia laughed out as tears poured from her eyes. Morgan ended his ministration but still held her down, and loomed over her.

“Woman don’t you ever discuss your sexcapes with another Lynch in my presence.” He said in a warning tone.

“Why not?” She asked around her giggles. “You jealous?” She joked with her tongue in her cheek.

“Yeah,” He said as he locked eyes with her and rolled his neck a bit. “Maybe I am.” Garcia stared at him in shocked. That wasn’t what she had expected him to say and she knew him well enough to know that he had meant what he said but before she could question it internally or out loud the ringing of her cellphone cut through the air. She rolled a bit and reached out for her phone.

“Hello,” She spoke and then covered a giggle invoked by Morgan playfully tickling her sides.

“You bitch.” The feminine voice hissed out over the line, and Garcia’s face instantly paled as she swallowed down the lump that was beginning to form in her throat. “I guess you’re happy right now knowing that Morgan dumped me.”

“No..I…”

“Save it, God I’m so stupid I actually bought that little act you put on the other day. Pretending to be concerned about Morgan and I, offering to give me a call when he gets in. All the time scheming to steal my man, but you must know that you’re not his type. There’s no way a guy like Morgan would ever be caught out in public with a cow like you. But I guess behind closed door, in the dark pussy is pussy.” The voice continued to taunt and Garcia couldn’t hold back the tears that spring to her eyes which got Morgan’s attention.

“Hey what’s wrong?” He spoke out as she rubbed her arm gently.

“So Morgan’s still in there with you, huh? Well enjoy him while you can because payback is a bitch. Do you hear me you fat heifer, you’re gonna pay.” With that said Tamara Barnes ended the call. Garcia pulled the phone from her ear and then dropped the phone on the bed as she hopped from the bed and rushed back to the bathroom. Morgan moved after her and stood outside the door, knocking.

“Babygirl, what’s wrong?” He asked his concern growing when he heard her soft cries. “Open the door hun. Garcia?” He continued knocking for a few more minutes but she wouldn’t respond and so he moved back to the bed and picked up the cellphone and scrolled through the recent calls list. He saw red at the last number that popped up. He clicked the button to call the number.

“Hello,” A soft voice spoke out.

“What the fuck did you say to Penelope?” Morgan barked out.

“What?”

“Tam, don’t play fucking games. I know you called her and now she’s upset so what did you say?”

“I didn’t say anything to her that she didn’t already know. She’s a trifling ho and I told her that payback is coming. What she’s done to me is gonna be done to her.”

“Look psycho, how many times do I have to tell you that there’s nothing going on between Penelope and I, I told you she’s been dating our co-worker Kevin Lynch for nearly two years now. The problems that we had were all on you and nobody else. Don’t call me anymore and you better not call this number again.” Morgan warned and the clicked the phone closed just as Garcia exited the bathroom. He swiftly moved to her and enveloped her into his arms. “I’m so sorry about that Baby, Tam’s mad at me and she wants someone to blame. But I promise you she won’t be bothering you anymore.” He kissed the top of her head as she rocked them a bit. Garcia clung to him enjoying the comforting embrace and words.


She closed her phone and she read the plaque on the door, ‘Technical Analysis Kevin Lynch’. With a smile on her lips she knocked on the door. “Come in,” A voice called out from behind the closed door and she opened the door, entered closing the door behind her. She found that the small room was full of computers and servers, much like Garcia’s office had been except not as neat. Her eyes then focused on the man seated at the desk with his back to the door, typing viciously at his keyboard.

“Mr. Lynch?” She called out to him in her sweetest voice and Kevin jumped in his seat, startled and then turned to face the visitor. His mouth fell open at the stunning Nubian woman who stood before him, Tamara’s smile widened a bit at his reaction.

“Uhm…yea…yeah I’m Kevin Lynch,” He stated as he stood from his seat while raking his eyes over her frame which was enclosed in a black trench coat and fell just to her knees. “And you are?”

“My name is Tamara Barnes, I’m sure Penelope has mentioned me.” Tamara said and again read his reaction that told her she was right.

“Uhm…yes she said you were Agent Morgan’s girlfriend,”

“Ex, see he dumped me last night to go be with your girlfriend. In fact he’s still there with her right now.”

“It completely platonic,” Kevin began to defend unconvincingly so.

“Right, that’s what they told me too but I don’t buy it. It’s bullshit, and we’d both be fools to believe it. I don’t. I know their fucking.”

“Penelope wouldn’t do that,” Kevin said as he shook his head a bit.

“Oh what makes you so sure? I know for a fact that Morgan isn’t getting ‘it’ from me, he hasn’t touched me in over a month.” Those words seemed to strike a nerve in Kevin. “Mainly because he’s been spending all of his time with your girlfriend, do you really believe that they’re sleeping together and not ‘sleeping together’?” Kevin couldn’t answer he could only plop back down in his seat as a sadness washed over him. He had had the same thoughts but also had pushed them aside because he loved Garcia and wanted to trust her and believe in her. But it was hard when Morgan’s girlfriend stood before him harboring the same exact fears and concerned he had been having. “The way I see it our significant others are fucking around on us, and I say why should we let them have all the fun?” She turned back to the door and locked it. Kevin’s eyes widened a bit.

“Wha…what are you doing?” Kevin asked as lumps began to form in his throat which he tried to swallow down. Tamara turned back to face him, she smiled as she placed her purse on a nearby table and then moved her hands to the sash of her coat. She tugged at the knotted sash, untying it. She then opened the coat to reveal her naked frame.

“I’m horny and I can’t get any from my man because he prefers to be with your girlfriend,” She said as she strutted to where he sat watching her with lust filled eyed. She stopped just in front of him. “I thought we could help each other out.” She reached out a hand and grasped one of Kevin’s hands and moved it between her legs. She rubbed his fingers against her wet folds and both of their eyes closed and a moan escaped both of their mouths. Tamara clutched at his shoulders when she felt him thrust three of his fingers inside of her, as she bit back a scream. With his free hand Kevin grasped her waist and yanked her closer and then latched his mouth to left breast. Tamara squealed out as moved her hands from his shoulders and weaved them in his hair, holding him flush against her breast as he suckled both earnestly. Outside the door other workers in the building walked past the door to Kevin Lynch’s office none ever hearing the cries and moans that resounded on the other side of the closed door.