Login

Constant Cravings by Pari



"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked genuinely surprised to see the man who was standing at her door. "How do you know even where I live?"

"I hacked your info in the FBI database…you lied," Was the reply as he pointed an accusatory finger at her. "Penelope had a video of us," He whispered the last part as if there were someone else there to overhear them. The news that Garcia got the package she had left her brought a huge smile to Tamara's face.

"Good now she knows what it feels like to have some bitch fucking around with 'her' man."

"You told me…made me believe that Penelope and Agent Morgan were having some torrid affair behind our backs, but Agent Morgan said that you two aren't even together anymore," Lynch exclaimed in outrage as he began to realize that she had used him.

"Wait Morgan was there?" Tamara asked and nervously pulled at her bottom lip. She hadn't wanted Morgan to see the tape and had figured Garcia would be too embarrassed to share it with anyone.

"Yes and yes he saw us big as life in Technicolor," Kevin affirmed.

"Good," Tamara said as she folded her arms across her chest, and shook her hair from her shoulders. "I hope he got a good look at what he gave up to be with that cow."

"Don't you talk about Penelope like that," Kevin hissed and threw her a hard glare. "Penelope is an amazingly beautiful woman inside 'and' out. Whereas you are a mean-spirited, conniving bitch, and I can see why Agent Morgan dumped you. Also for the record, if given the choice between you and her, any man in their right mind would pick Penelope, every single time." He spat out and the words stun Tamara as viciously as a smack to her face. Kevin then turned to leave.

"Kevin, wait," Tamara called out as she stepped out onto her porch and grasped his arm, turning him back to face her. "I'm sorry, OK? It's just…it hurts when you love someone so much but you know they don't feel the same because they have feelings for someone else…you know?" Kevin silently nodded because he did have those same insecure feelings with regard to Penelope and Derek's relationship. "And yeah Morgan always denied having 'romantic' feelings for Penelope but then he'd turn around and spend his nights in her bed instead of mine, and I'm just supposed to be ok with that? Are you OK with that?"

"That was a jagged little pill for me to swallow too," Kevin admitted with a nod, and she threw him a kind smile as she rubbed her hand up and then down his arm.

"I'm sorry I used you like I did Kevin. I was just so hurt and I wanted to lash out, but I really did enjoy being with you. You're an amazing lover." She cooed out with a saucy smile on her lips. Kevin smiled back coyly as his face turned two shades redder. "In fact, last night was the first night in weeks that I didn't have a fantasy about being with Derek; last night's dream was all about you." Kevin looked up at her with wide, shocked eyes. "You know, we're both 'officially' single now so it would ok if we spent more time together, right?" Tamara asked and Kevin swallowed down the lump in his throat. She then grabbed his hand and led him inside her home, closing the door behind them.


[Later that night]



The first ring of his cell was enough to pull him from his light sleep. He hurriedly grabbed and opened the phone not wanting to risk another ring that might awaken the sleeping lady snuggled up beside him. He was so focused on making sure his 'sleeping beauty' hadn't been disturbed that he hadn't checked the caller ID like he normally would.

"Morgan," He answered groggily.

"Derek…" A meek feminine voice called out to him and he instantly became fully awake having sensed the distress in the woman's voice. He extracted himself from his bed and moved closer to the bathroom for some privacy.

"Who is this?" He asked.

"He…he hurt me," The woman sobbed out. Alarms went off in Morgan's head as he finally recognized the voice.

"Tam, who hurt you? Where are you?" Morgan asked as he moved to his bureau and pulled out a t-shirt that he quickly pulled on to go with the FBI-issued sweat pants he wore. He then moved to his closet to grab a pair of sneakers to throw on.

"He came, he…how did he know where I live? He was so angry…he said it was my fault that Penelope dumped him…"

"Wait…Lynch, Kevin Lynch?" Morgan asked in a raised voice that caught the ear of Garcia who was still lying curled up in Morgan's bed. It had been three days since Garcia had broken up with Kevin, and Morgan had spent the entire time doing whatever he could to cheer her up and keep her mind off of sad things, this task entailed sleepovers where they would spend the night snuggled up in bed watching movies, this night it was horribly bad horror movies at Morgan's place. "Tamara where are you?" Morgan continued questioning as Garcia sat up in the bed staring at him in concern.

"I told him to leave and I tried to close the door but he was too strong…" Tamara sobbed out, telling her story as if she hadn't heard him.

"Tamara…Tamara…listen to me baby, where are you are you at home?"

"Yes," She answered in a tiny voice.

"Ok have you called the police…"

"No! No! No police…no, no…he said he'd hurt me worse if I…no, no, no" She cried out frantically.

"Ok…Ok…shhh…I'm coming…ok. I'm coming right now. Is Lynch still there Tam, do you know if he's still there?"

"No…I don't know…Oh God is he gonna come back?" She asked in a very hushed tone but he could still hear the panic in her voice. Morgan could hear some rustling over the phone line just before it went dead.

"Tam?" He called out. "Tamara?" Dead air was his only reply. "Fuck!" He roared as he closed his phone and then started to tug on his shoes.

"Morgan, what's going on?" Garcia asked already up. She stood before him in her Pinky and the Brain pajama set, with her sneakers already on, guessing from the call that they'd have to hurry off on some new case.

"Your ex just attacked Tamara." Morgan spat out as he glared angrily at her.

"What…Kevin?" She asked disbelievingly.

"Yeah, Kevin," Morgan said as he hurried out with Garcia right on his heels.




When they arrived at Tamara Barnes' home they found it shrouded in darkness, there was no light illuminating any of the windows. Morgan began to reconsider having Garcia come in and help him with what he thought might be a hysterical Tamara. It was his experience that female victims, especially those who had been attacked by a man, seemed to be more comfortable with other females.

"Garcia," He spoke to her in a lowered voice as he pulled out his gun. "Maybe you should wait in the car."

"No, way," She said as she moved up close behind him. "I'd feel safer with you." He didn't argue because he didn't want to waste any more time, so they cautiously moved to the door. Morgan tested the knob and found that the door was unlocked.

"You stay behind me and stay close." He tossed over his shoulder and then led the way inside the house. "Tamara?" He called out as he turned on the lights. They first searched downstairs room by room and when they didn't find her they moved to the second floor. Morgan decided to start in the bedroom Tamara used as her own. "Tam, are you in here?" He called out to the seemingly empty room and a whimper drew their attention to the closet door. "Stay," Morgan said to Garcia and she stayed root just inside the bedroom door. Morgan moved to the closet door with his gun aimed and quickly threw the door opened and was greeted with the sight of Tamara Barnes balled up and cowering in the corner. "Tamara," He gently called to her as he holstered his gun. "Hey, Tam," He called to her again and reached out and stroked her hair. She jerked away from him and stared at him with wild, frightened eyes and Morgan became enraged as he saw her battered and bruised face; her left eye was almost completely swollen shut, her nose bloodied, and her lips split open and doubled in size. He instinctually let his eyes slide over her frame to access the full extent of the damage, and this is when he saw that she was only wearing a torn blouse and that her bare legs were covered in bruises and her inner thighs were caked with dried blood. He clamped his eyes shut to the sight. "Penelope," He called out over his shoulder. "I think you should help," Garcia moved to where he was squatted in the doorway of the closet. She let out a gasp at what she saw.

"Oh my God," Garcia exclaimed as she clutched at her chest.

"Could you get something to wrap around her?" Morgan asked pulling Garcia from her stupor.

"Uhh…" She turned and looked about the room until her eyes landed on a light blue robe that was laid across the foot of the bed. "Yeah," She then moved to the bed and grasped the robe, and then brought it back to the closet. Morgan moved back to let Garcia in closer. "Hey Tamara, we're going to get you to the hospital c'mon sweetie," Garcia spoke softly as she draped the robe around Tamara's shoulders.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you, I'm so sorry," Tamara cried out as she flinched back a bit appearing to be scared of Garcia. "Please don't let him hurt me anymore." Garcia was taken aback and her own tears formed.

"No one's going to hurt you, I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise." She assured Tamara and her words seemed to please the distraught woman, who flung herself against Garcia and clung to her. Garcia tightened her arms around Tamara and stroked her hair and she turned teary eyes to Morgan. "We should get her to the hospital." Morgan nodded in agreement.


[Much later, at the hospital]