Login

Death is Innevitable by xxxrouxxx

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Table of Contents

ePub eBook



- Text Size +


Story Note:

:-P try and figure out which episode
Chapter Notes: I dont own 'em...i also don't know how to use this sight so :-/ if this is in the wrong place.
He could hear everyone crying around him, in his small puddle of blood. His blood pooled around him. All he could see was the forest above him and people walking around him. To be honest he hadn’t really expected to ever be able to go home again, but what really got to him was that it had been his gun.
His gun that had been fired. One shot that had gone straight through his stomach. Even after the hints he had given them the team hadn’t made it on time, but the thing that was bugging him was why they didn’t try and help him. Didn’t they care? He was still alive wasn’t he? Well, he still felt pain, he could hear everyone and his heart was beating…just. So why wasn’t anyone rushing to help him.
Then he heard someone say, “We were too late, he has already shot him down and started digging a grave for him when we showed up.”
“It’s my entire fault, I shouldn’t have left him!” a hysterical voice sobbed.
JJ, she was here blaming herself. He wanted to sit up and tell her it was fine, he didn’t blame her but he couldn’t move anything…he couldn’t feel anything. His feet, his legs, his arms. He was sure if he looked, they wouldn’t be able to see anything. But if nothing was there he shouldn’t have been able to feel the pain, but the blood was still pumping through his veins slowly but he was alive.
He tried to move is mouth but couldn’t. The pain was too much. They started moving his body into a body bag. NO he wanted to scream, I’m still alive tell my mum I love her. Morgan you can have the cat. He just wanted to say goodbye.
The suddenly a resounding crack rang threw the woods, “Ah FUCK!” Morgan screamed, “Why did we take so long?”
“It’s not our fault he was gone long before we got here.” Said a monotone voice, trying to hid the emotion.
“Excuse me,” said a soft voice next to his ear, “could I take one last look?” Suddenly Gideon cam into his line of view, he wanted to tell him he was alive, move his eyes anything, but he couldn’t. “I’m so sorry, this is my fault, my entire fault… you weren’t ready…I have failed again.” He sighed and carried on sipping up the rest of the body bag leaving only his face open so he could continue to gaze so the rest of the team could.
He wasn’t dead yet but he soon would be, statistics, facts, memories were leaving his mind. He could see his whole life; his neglected childhood was the only thing that wouldn’t leave his eyes though. His short, pathetically short life.
He wasn’t dead yet he knew it. But there wasn’t hope. He would die in a truck on the way to the morgue. No-one would know what had happened. The UNSUB had got away and he was dead…not much of a success. Then Emily leaned over his over his body, “I’m sorry Spencer.” She looked so sad he wanted to cry but then she shut his eyes and he felt the relief of pain leaving him.
Good-bye everyone, I will miss you. Try and get on without your genius, he thought. And then he wished he could sigh with relief as he joined his memories and remembered everyone, his friends, his mum, and the B.A.U…he would miss it.
Endnotes: Will they find who did it? You already know...opposite endings woooooo. Who knows I'm not feeling inspired to write anymore but i shall complete this drama!